With 1 in 3 seniors dying with Alzheimer’s or another dementia (source), scientists have long been fighting to find a way to preserve brain health as we age. Now, hope comes from a little-known compound found in blueberries called pterostilbene. In clinical studies, pterostilbene has shown promise as a treatment in the protection against age-related diseases, including Alzheimer’s disease.
- What are the Best Nootropics? on
- How Alpha-GPC Can Help Your Brain on
- New Study Finds Students Taking Nootropics to Improve Test Scores on
- How should we deal with cognitive-enhancing drugs to improve mindfulness and its role? on
- Best Nootropic Stack to increase focus, memory for students and working professionals on