Researchers in Germany have discovered that approximately 15% of recreational triathletes admitted to taking smart drugs to increase their attention and mental focus (source). With just 13% admitting to taking physical performance enhancing drugs, researchers believe that “brain doping” has eclipsed physical doping in prevalence in athletics, a finding that has sparked a heated ethical debate. Biohack Pure’s Jonathan Weisman is now weighing in on the discussion surrounding the ethics of athletes taking smart drugs to improve their mental performance.
- What are the Best Nootropics? on
- How Alpha-GPC Can Help Your Brain on
- New Study Finds Students Taking Nootropics to Improve Test Scores on
- How should we deal with cognitive-enhancing drugs to improve mindfulness and its role? on
- Best Nootropic Stack to increase focus, memory for students and working professionals on