Cognitive Enhancers Really Works to increase brain capacity and being present of mind
Since the beginning of time, mankind has been looking for ways to increase our cognitive abilities. From chewing on various herbs to taking pills, we’ve tried just about everything to increase our brain function, and in recent years, we’ve made some remarkable strides in the field of cognitive enhancement. And while we’re not quite at the stage where we have a pill that can make you a genius, as shown in movies like Limitless and Lucy, we have discovered a variety of cognitive enhancers that can help achieve measurable improvements in a variety of areas, including memory, concentration, mental stamina, and more.
Of course, everyone wants to know: What is the best cognitive enhancer? But that’s jumping ahead of the truly important question: What is the role of cognition in learning? By better understanding cognitive processes, we can better determine the true benefits of cognitive enhancers.
What is the Role of Cognition in Learning?
Cognition is a catch-all term for your learning skills. It’s related to your ability to process, retain, remember, reason, and relate information that you consume. Cognition allows you to be taught information, to analyze that information, to talk about it in a way that makes sense to you, and to apply that information to other things you already know.
- Problem solving
- Decision making
Simply hearing or reading information isn’t learning. Cognition is needed to truly learn, so the information you consume can be understood and applied properly. Cognitive skills are essential to achieving a high level of learning. For people who haven’t developed their cognitive skills, they can’t apply the information they are taught effectively.
Anyone can improve their cognitive ability. It’s true – there are many different things that can be done to increase your cognitive ability.One popular method for improving cognition is brain training. Intelligence is trainable. And the more you train your brain, the better it will work, just like a muscle. How can you train your brain? There are sorts of different ways:
- Challenge your brain regularly
- Think more creatively
- Don’t take shortcuts…do things the hard way
- Learn new skills
- Be social
- But brain training isn’t the only way to improve cognition.
- In recent years, scientists have discovered that certain supplements can help improve cognitive abilities. For example, Vitamin B6 has been proven to aid in the production of neurotransmitters, helping the brain run faster and more effectively.
- Likewise, L-Tyrosine is a supplement that can increase memory and reduce stress. L-Theanine is an amino acid that can help increase mental stamina.
- The fact is that proper supplementation can help you increase your cognitive capabilities. However, it’s important to be realistic.
- There is no such thing as a genius pill. Taking a supplement won’t turn you into Albert Einstein. And there’s no such thing as a best cognitive enhancer. However, based on your own needs and goals, there are safe, proven cognitive enhancers that can help improve your brain function in measurable ways.