Our 5 Favorite Nootropic Resources From Around The Web
At NootropicStack.net, we’re inspired by the thriving nootropic community we see all around the web. There are so many great blogs and forums out there where people who are interested in nootropics and biohacking can come together and further their education. Today, we thought it’d be fun to share some of our personal favorite nootropic resources from around the web with you. When you’re done reading our list, add your own favorites by leaving a comment below!
- Peak Nootropics blog—Even though this blog is typically only updated once or twice a month, you’re never suffering from a lack of information. These guys provide comprehensive coverage of nootropics and smart drugs. From reviews of various nootropics to tips for nootropic newbies, this blog offers a wealth of information that enthusiasts of all levels will find interesting.
- Nootropics on reddit—The nootropics community on reddit has over 22,000 subscribers. It’s a huge community and the information on this subreddit includes studies, news articles, community discussions, and a whole lot more. We highly recommend subscribing to this community. There’s always something new to learn.
- NootropicsHacks.com—Blogger Phillip Johnson serves up excellent information on cognitive enhancement through nootropics. The great thing about this blog is that the information is stuff you can apply to your everyday life, like this post on creating a nootropic stack for the new college semester.
- NootropicOne—The blog has only been around for a few months, but NootropicOne is already proving to be a welcome addition to the nootropic community. Jaime Hill tackles some interesting subjects, such as using nootropics to alleviate Restless Leg Syndrome.
- Smarter Nootropics—This site was developed to “bridge the gap between casual blogs and scientific directories by making it easier to understand the benefits and effects of nootropics on the human brain.” We’d say they’ve succeeded. If you’re new to nootropics, they have a special section with a newbie’s guide that you might find helpful.
Are there any other great nootropic blogs or communities that you think we should check out? Let us know by commenting below.